Today’s Story of the Day is “Mr. Egghead and Green Ham”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Eating something that has turned green would really not be a good idea. We all know the famous story Dr. Suess wrote about green eggs and ham and I don’t know about you but I cringe when I hear the title of this story, even though, it is one of my favourite stories ever. Just the thought of eating green eggs makes me feel sick.
- Professor Edelamn – thought his experiment was ruined when he found mould in the frying pan
- Mr. Egghead – spilled green food colouring on himself giving Professor Edelamn a wonderful idea
Moral of the Day
- Never eat anything that is mouldy.
- Example: Professor Edelamn thought his experiment to make green ham was ruined when there was mould on the ham. However, Mr. Egghead saved the day with some green food colouring.
Word of the Day
- mould – When food has turned green, usually there is mould on it.