Today’s Story of the Day is “Angry Leprechaun is Angry Just Because”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Anger does a lot of damage to a person’s health both mentally and physically, whether you are the one dishing it out or the one having to deal with the consequences of someone else’s anger. If you do feel yourself getting angry, you should walk away from the situation and cool off. Things always seem better once a person has stepped back. If you find yourself getting angry frequently, you need to consider your situation carefully because all your anger does is hurt the ones you love.
- Tommy – was very angry and for no reason
- Mother – had to deal with Tommy’s anger
- Grand Old Leprechaun – gave Tommy the chance of a lifetime but only if he didn’t get angry anymore
Moral of the Day
- Anger is a terrible thing.
- Example: Tommy was angry just because but once Grand Old Leprechaun invited him to carry his pot of gold for him in the St. Patrick’s Day parade, he was no longer angry.
Word of the Day
- anger – Anger can ruin a perfectly good relationship.