Today’s Story of the Day is “Winter Storm Tricks”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
It isn’t a good idea to play tricks on anyone, especially when it comes to the weather. Playing tricks by saying it is going to storm when it isn’t or vice-versa isn’t nice because there are some people whose jobs depend on the weather and they need accurate and up-to-date information.
- Trickster – told his sister, Frannie it was going to storm but she didn’t believe him
- Frannie – she had seen Trickster play a lot of tricks in the past so she didn’t believe him when he said it was going to storm
- Isabella – Trickster’s youngest sister also didn’t believe him
Moral of the Day
- It is hard for people to believe you if all you do is play tricks on them.
- Example: Trickster had a hard time having his family see there was a winter storm coming. This was because Trickster had played so many tricks on them.
Word of the Day
- tricks – Playing tricks about the weather can be very dangerous.